Monday, January 18, 2010

Things I am thankful for

Ten things I am thankful for.......serious list

1. My family. I am very lucky to say I had an awesome childhood. I never wanted for anything except for a Snoopy Snowcone....have been waiting 29 years....and have you met my brother? Totally kick ass....

2. My house. Cause its cute. And because I get to mow grass....I love mowing grass.

3. Bo Didley. I have wanted a horse since I was 5 when I started my "horse fund"

4. Friends. I have some of the best in the world

5. Having a job. Those are becoming hard to come by. And I have super duper bosses

6. Being healthy.....I am so much better than I was three or four years ago....I have my life back....and I can eat hot wings again!!!!

7. Heat....it hits home when your furnace breaks

8. Having a college education...glad I got it out of the way

9.My religious upbringing.

10. Living in a free country. Go USA!!!


Not so serious list:

1. I am thankful for the Hall's new jukebox. I know...who doesn't love Lynyrd Skynyrd and Creedence Clearwater......its ok...they are still in there....and now we can skip songs if someone decides to play the whole meatloaf album...twice

2. My town's trash pickup persons.....I can't tell you why.....anyone else have Panther Hauling and is picking up what I am putting down?

3. Thank God for the leaf pickup in my town. I don't know what I would do without it. I don't even have any trees but I am so happy to pay $3 every month to help someone who does. And have you seen how speedy they are?

4. The Redhead's stuffed green peppers. The Redhead's black eyed peas. The Redhead's chicken and dumplings. Lets just say my boyfriend can cook anyone under a table....and then some.

5. My garage....cause scrapping windows just plain sucks.

6. Finger nail clippers. I would have died of a hang nail by now if not for that invention.

7. Snail mail. You just cant beat it. Getting a letter in the mail is ten times better than an email...especially if your not expecting it.

8. Sharp pencils, new calculators, purple highlighters, and crisp legal pads. Cause I'm a nerd and I know it....oh and fresh general ledgers.

9. Bingo dabbers. So many colors...and only $1

10. Chumbawamba.....for giving me a theme song my freshman year of college

No comments:

Post a Comment