Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Resolutions

New Years Resolution 1

Drink lots of water and eat lots of ham. Got a ham for Christmas. Also got a water filtration system. Ham sandwiches for everyone. What? How will we cut it you say? Well with my new Remington Aus8 pocketknife of course. Oh the joys of dating The Redhead. The theme to this year's gifts was: Society is going to fall...we best be prepared. When it does...come to my house. We will filter the water and kill the moles in my yard with my knife and make a mole pot pie.

New Years Resolution 2

Run the 5K on St. Patricks Day. I usually walk it. This year I am going to attempt to run it. I suck at running....I don't think God gave me all the parts to run. He gave me the parts to step over things....like hurdles, sand pits, and Sarah.

New Years Resolution 3

Take more pictures. Since when did I become lame-o no picture girl. I always had the pictures. The good pictures. The blackmail worthy ones...the ones you put on the door of the hall at your friends wedding...bahahaha.

New Years Resolution 4

New Years Resolution 1 leads me to New Years Resolution 4. Kill my mole. No..let me rephrase that. Execute my mole. My little mole friend has been frolicking around my yard since I moved in. I am beginning to built a noose that will hang from my porch. When his little neck is in there he will be on display for one week. Then I will tie him from the back of my car and drive him around town....we will make a few laps...Moto Mart Handee Mart Moto Mart Handee Mart. Then I will let the neighbor cats have their way with him.

New Years Resolution 5

Do more at work...I need to do more of the following: Sharpen pencils, staple things together, shuffle important papers, drink coffee, Unstaple and restaple the staples that are crooked or have the ends coming through the wrong side of the paper, add more big numbers and quit letting Sarah have them all, tune up my calculator...new ink...new 6 button, get a back up space heater in case my current one quits...I wouldn't last a day in this freezer box without it, and my most favorite....practice writing my name. Can't wait for tax season....kinda bored.

Well...thats it for now...remember....ham, water, mole pot pie....you know where to go

No comments:

Post a Comment