Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday Again! So Soon!

Wow, this past week has flown by. I woke up this morning thinking it couldn't possibly be Thankful Thursday again. Probably because I am so busy keeping it real. Here are some things that I am thankful for on this wonderful Thursday in September.

I am thankful that it is September. That means that October is next. I really like October. The changing leaves, the cool weather, and my birthday. And Mardi Gras, and wineries, and pretty leaves. The nicer weather will probably mean more people cruising past my house to the backroads with means more peel outs by my house. You know, those really cool guys that stop at a stop sign and peel out at all hours of the night in their awesome trucks. Makes want to run outside and get their digits in my skivvies. I wish I could find a guy like that.

I am thankful that my angel Joseph Michael would never peel out, wake people up, or generally do anything to bad. What a saint.

I am thankful I get to see The Travis's play tomorrow. Yep that's right, at the Hall, The Travis's, all night long!! Finally! I am loving this new KC Hall Management. Travis Howell, Travis Shute, and specials on Jack and Coke. I am going to request "I want it that way" by the Backstreet Boys.

I am thankful for all this chocolate cake that keeps appearing at work. Chocolate cake for breakfast, chocolate cake for lunch, and a little slice for a snack. And maybe one more little slice for good measure. I can't stay away. Sugar is attracted to me, we just have to be together.

Having Chinese for lunch. I think that I am thankful for the Chinese and their wonderful take on Chinese fast food. Cause you know all those skinny workers in there aren't eating what they are serving us. I am also thankful that the Chinese never put an "S" at the end. You want green bean? Why yes I do. You want mushroom? Yes, thank you.

Man, my diet is sounding really good lately. So therefore, I am thankful that I have been running again. I don't go very far, or very fast, but man, it makes me feel good. Love that runners high afterwards. Although at the time I feel like I am going to croak and that someone will have to call an ambulance and come get me off the track and drive one block to my house and deposit me on my couch and get a glass of chocolate milk from the fridge. For "recovery".


Have a wonderful Thursday everyone!! And come to the Hall tomorrow, for The Travis's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment