Friday, April 23, 2010

He superglued his fingers to his tongue!!!

Was I witness? No. Dammit. Did anyone get a picture? No. Shit. Shit. Apparently when you superglue your fingers together do not try to lick them apart. Hmmm....whats this about me being really stupid for not putting gas in my mower and then calling everyone cause I can't figure out why it won't start? Yeah...I don't think I would ever try to french kiss my superglued fingers. Yep...let me see....nope...smarter than that!!

Bahahahaha!!!

(This story is just about as good as the dog who had a raging case of the trots and decided to unload in his Natural Light case of beer....see www.igottalaugh.blogspot.com for full story)

4 comments:

  1. Love the story, and love the plug for my blog. Thanks, and keep up the great work! Love your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ydogs got a blog and I found it-i think missy actualy found it but who cares. FUNNY-what else can you say- thats just a damn funny story...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joooelll!! I am so glad you are on here!! I miss you guys so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, Y-Diggity-Dog...time to update. I miss your fun stories and I KNOW you can crank one out, whether or not you're in the mood. Come on, don't you get a shatload of material just from hanging with Joe all the time? I'd be carrying around a pen and paper, all Harriet the Spy...wait, I already do that. You should, too!

    ReplyDelete